Set up your next course
Mosa’s Continuing Education Units (CEU’s) help architects and designers meet their mandatory continuing education credits. The courses are focused on specific applications and emphasize attitudes, competencies, knowledge and skill in a specific subject that enhances performance.
Color In Depth:
The Role of Color in Surface Specification
Approved by: AIA and IDCEC
Duration of the presentation: 1 hour
Learning units: 1 LU
- A brief history of color theory.
- The science of color and light: how color reacts with light and other colors.
- Human physiology, behavior and color: how colors affect human emotional responses within a built environment.
- Color forecast for interior specification.
- How tile gets its color: various ways color is imparted in the creation of porcelain tile.
- Specifying color in surface materials: inspirations and applications of how to use color In tile specification.
In this course, we will take a deep dive into color. You will enjoy a brief history of color theory, review how color reacts with light and other colors, how colors affect human emotional responses within a built environment and the various ways color is imparted in the creation of porcelain tile. Apply these basics and look at future color trend forecasts as you explore various inspirations and applications of how to use color in tile specification.
Our newly accredited Cradle to Cradle CEU is available in the following areas in the USA: New York City, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Long Island, Washington DC, Miami and Los Angeles. In Canada the CEU’s are offered in Toronto. For requests outside this area please contact us.
Register for the upcoming webinar
Wednesday, May 17, 2023 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
(UTC-04:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Or book a course for your office
Mosa is listed as a registered provider with the American Institute of Architects continuing education system (AIA/CES) as well as with the Interior Design Continuing Education Council Inc. (IDCEC) which gathers the American Society of Interior Designers (ASID), the International Interior Design Association (IIDA) and the Interior Designers of Canada (IDC). Moreover, our course(s) is/are approved for 1 GBCI Continuing Education hours each.